Try these drool-worthy dog friendly ANZAC Biscuits your pooch will love!
- ⅔ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 4 Tbsp golden syrup
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix the oats, flour, salt and coconut together.
- Heat the syrup just enough to make it runny.
- Mix the soda and the boiling water together and add to the syrup.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the eggs and beat till well combined.
- Mould spoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place onto a baking-paper covered cookie slide or press into a well greased slice tin, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave the biscuits on the tray or in the tin to cool for a few minutes to allow them to crisp before transferring to a cake cooler.
- Store in an airtight container.
* Makes 12 Biscuits
What are your favourite dog biscuit recipes? leave us a comment below!