There’s a new celebrity chef on the scene and he’s got a paw up on the competition. In a short video, DOGUE Top Dog Chef Diesel prepares a simple but delicious meat & veg meal.
From picking the right ingredients, cutting (and testing) them, to the paw-fect serving. Diesel shows you how to prepare this tasty dish!
Check out the video below for the adorable foodie fun and follow Diesel on Instagram @dieselthedapperdog
Meat & Veg Recipe
- Enlist the help of your human, all top dog chef’s need assistance
- Peel your veggies – we chose carrot and zucchini but why not add your dog’s favourite?
- Cut your veggies into thin strips and lightly steam
- In a separate bowl mix together mince (we chose kangaroo) and boiled rice
- Place your veggies into your bowl and add your mince mixture on top
- Bon appetite!!
For more DOGUE DIY Recipes visit Clubdogue!