Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat.
Check out our recipe for Halloween dog cookies below
2 Cups whole wheat flour
1 Cup of Peanut butter
1 Cup of Skim Milk
1 Tbsp of Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine flour and baking powder in bowl, stir to blend
- In a separate bowl, mix together peanut butter and milk
- Add the ingredients of both bowls together and mix until well blended
- Remove from bowl onto a floured surface and knead for several minutes
- Roll the dough to a ¼ inch thickness
- Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters (we used a Halloween
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until
- Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container
- Enjoy these ghoulish Halloween Ghost cookies with your pooch and have a spooky good time!
This DIY Halloween Ghost Cookie Recipe is courtesy of BunnyRooBeagle!