Thanksgiving is just around the corner!
Our favourite time of the year has finally arrived! Summertime is coming and Thanksgiving is just ahead. What are you thankful for? We are thankful for our furry companions. And while a lot of us are probably standing in the kitchen right now preparing a huge meal and expecting lots of friends and relatives, this day is also quite an occasion for our dogs. Have you ever wondered what you’re dog could be thankful for on Thanksgiving? We did, and came up with this list:
10 Things your dog will be thankful for on Thanksgiving:
- To shelters and adoption centres that find great fur-ever homes for all canines big and small and to the humans that adopt and volunteer
- When our humans finally get off their phones and spend more attention on us
- Bits of noms which mom and dad drop on the floor when preparing food in the kitchen
- A cosy dog bed to curl up into
- Long walks where I can sniff butts, roll in smells and run freely in the grass
- Tasty healthy food, which doesn’t taste like cardboard.Here are some of our favourites!
- A lot of snuggles and strokes from mum and daddy
- Houseguests who leave their purses on the floor, preferably unzipped
- The joys found within the dirty clothes basket
- Car rides with my head out the window (as long as you are not taking me to the vet)
Leave us a comment and tell us what your pup is thankful for this thanksgiving!