SHOP ONLINE WITH DOGUE
Alqo Wasi | Crossroads Navy
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The Crossroads alpaca dog sweater is the perfect addition to your furry friend’s cold-weather wardrobe. Sophisticated yet playful with its multi-coloured pattern, this pullover is made from alpaca fibre and was designed with comfort in mind.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fibre blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
This garment has been designed thinking on the well-being of your pet.
$52.47 – $62.97
Crossroads alpaca dog sweater
Our Crossroads alpaca dog sweater is the perfect addition to your furry friend’s cold-weather wardrobe. Sophisticated yet playful with its multi-coloured pattern, this pullover is made from alpaca fibre and was designed with comfort in mind.
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fibre blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.
In order to calculate your pooch’s size, you’ll need to measure your dog’s length from the base of the neck to the base of their tail, which serves as the primary measurement in our clothing. The neck, as well as the breed guide provided in the sizing chart, will help ensure you select the correct size for your dog in the particular product style you desire.
Extra-Small, XXS, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large