Tired of boring old liver treats?!? Try your hand at this super easy heavenly yogurt and peanut butter dog treat!
This delicious dog treat will make even the pickiest of us pooches drool for moreeeee. Better yet, it will be done and dusted in 10 minutes and is guaranteed to save your two-legged mama hours lacklustre attempts at “SIT”.
Frozen Peanut Butter Yogurt Dog Treats
- 1 Litre of vanilla yogurt (go low fat if you are watching that waist line)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Melt the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Combine the yogurt and melted peanut butter
- Pour the mixture into cupcake papers or moulds
- Place in the freezer
- Tadaaa- you have yourself the ultimate bribery tool!
- Woof Woof- thank you Mama!
Licks and Sniffs,